Syrian Refugees Month 13 & Beyond
A 2-hour training webinar covering the following topics; an introduction to the Resettlement Assistance Program (RAP), Government Assisted Refugees (GARs) transition out of RAP to Social Assistance, and Orientation on Social Assistance.
The Syrian Refugees Month 13 & Beyond webinar was hosted by AMSSA, ISSofBC and funded by The Province of British Columbia.
Both webinars were recorded for future reference. Please see supporting documents below.
4. Important - 2016 Tax Returns - English & Arabic
5. How do I access online services - English & Arabic
6. Save time by going online - English & Arabic
7. Self Serve Assessment Application - English & Arabic
8. MSDSI GAR Hubs -English & Arabic
9. Services for Newcomers to Canada - English & Arabic
12. BC Income Assistance Application Orientation English Version/ Arabic Version - by the Ministry of Social Development and Social Innovation (MSDSI)